News of interest regarding the organisation and functioning of Italian Universities can be found in the section of the site of the Ministry of University Education and Research (Ministero dell’Istruzione dell’Università e della Ricerca – MIUR)
How and where to find them
Complete lists of the universities are found through
- The search engine of the MIUR
- A map of Italy provided by the University of Bologna
- The page dedicated to the CRUI (Conferenza dei Rettori delle Università Italiane- Conference of Italian University Chancellors)
Enrolment of International students
International students interested in carrying out studies at Italian Universities will find useful information about available placements though the Cineca search engine and in a specially provided section of the MIUR site.
Master in Translation and Intepreting
Monash University and the Università degli Studi di Trieste (Trieste, Italy) are delighted to announce a new double master in Translation and Interpreting Studies.
To be considered for selection into the program, Australian students must have completed a bachelor’s degree with a major in Italian and a minor, or high proficiency, in a second foreign language (French, German or Spanish).
Enrolments for this new course in 2013 will have to be completed in July 2013 for a start in Trieste in October 2013.
For further information on the application process for the Double Master Monash University-University of Trieste, please contact the course convener Marc.Orlando@monash.edu
Summer School in STUDI DANTESCHI
Universita` Cattolica del Sacro Cuore- Ravenna
VII Edition 25-31 August 2013
“Summer School” courses organized according to the QCER levels.
The University School of Italian language and culture for foreigners of Alghero
1. Summer School Standard: 1 month
2. Intensive Summer School: 2 weeks.
The courses are aimed at all those who are interested in Italian language and culture: students, teachers, University teachers, graduate students, researchers and scholars, but also professionals and foreign employees, private citizens and all people who are interested in the study of the Italian language from all over the world.
Subscriptions are to be presented by 30 June 2013.
Further information www.unisstral.it/
General information on the Italian scholastic system and other useful information can be found at the site of the Ministry of University Education and Research (Ministero dell’Istruzione dell’Università e della Ricerca – MIUR).
How and where to find them
A complete list of schools of every level and kind can be found using the following search engines:
SPECIALISED ARTISTIC AND MUSICAL TRAINING
- musicaRivafestival (20 July-3 August 2013) – Riva del Garda (TN)
- Accademia Musicale CHIGIANA Siena – The Accademia Musicale Chigiana is pleased to present the program of the 82nd Summer Master classes. Starting from next year the brochure will be available on http://www.chigiana.it and will be forwarded in electronic format via e-mail or, on request, in hard copy. Please indicate the e-mail address of reference and/or confirm the postal address to: email@example.com alternatively contact the following phone number: +39 0577 220947
- Creative Academy – International postgraduate school in Milan
MASTER of Arts in Design
Specializing in jewellery, watchmaking and accessories
January 2014- November 2014
The most deserving students will be given scholarships that cover the whole tuition fee
Deadline for applications 15th September 2013
Further information www.creative-academy.com
- The school Centro Sperimentale di Cinematografia offers students who gain admission a three year Diploma program of full-time higher education (2014-2016).Selections are now open for specialization in directing, screenwriting, producing, acting (men/women), editing, scenography, cinematography, costum design and sound design.
Deadline for applications: 22 July 2013
For further information please visit the website www.fondazionecsc.it
BECOME A TEACHER OF ITALIAN AS A FOREIGN LANGUAGE
- ITALS project – Department of Linguistic Sciences at the Università Ca’ Foscari di Venezia
- DITALS – Certification of competence in the didactics of Italian to International students – Università per Stranieri di Siena
- Master in Teaching Italian as a Second Language – Università per Stranieri di Perugia
Intensive training course (24 hours) for teachers.
Process Drama come didattica teatrale per l’insegnamento delle lingue straniere.
Castelraimondo 26- 29 June 2013.
Lecturer: Dr. Erika Piazzoli
lecturer of Italian at Società Dante Alighieri in Brisbane (Australia)
and tutor at Griffith University in Pedagogia Teatrale e ItalianoLS.
For more information: LocandinaCorso-Intensivo2013
To enroll: www.edulingua.it/it/lalinguaitaliana/94
ACCOMMODATION – CASA DELLE TRADUZIONI
The Casa delle Traduzioni is pleased to announce that its residency will be free of charge for January and February 2014 (only a fee of 30 euros will be charged for the entire stay). Translators will be allowed accommodation for up to 14 days.
The Casa delle Traduzioni’s residency is a non-profit, non-hotel accommodation facility for foreign translators of Italian authors. Literary translators and translators who are less than 35 years old have priority.
To submit their request, foreign translators have to fill in the application form, attaching a brief Curriculum Vitae, a bibliography and a copy of their translation contract(s).
For more information, please go to: http://www.comune.roma.it/wps/portal/pcr?jp_pagecode=bib_casa_trad_en.wp&ahew=jp_pagecode